About Me

My photo
By profession I am writer and SEO Expert. I am also an aspiring Philosopher. A wise man ones said “It is not important to know solution of all problem kind, Important is to know the correct person, who know the Solution.”

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why We Grow Up??

Sunday Afternoon Nothing better than spending sleeping... however there is one thing i really miss in due process of aging.

Nothing could match up thrill i use to feel getting up in one of those Sunday mornings which use to come once in every month when i use to go for shopping with my Dad. Those memories started fading away soon as i grew up and started paying my own bills and choosing my own clothing.

I use to wait for that Sunday like anything.. on the D-day i use to get up early morning, get dressed and use to prepare list in my mind of thing i wanted to buy. Getting up in Auto and fighting against the mob to cross the street holding Dad's hand to reach for the stores and eventually annoying store owner and Dad to the core just to buy the clothes i like.

Following the same quest for Sweetest Sweets and some other stuff... those days were fun and now i often go shopping with friends where we quarrel over girls on street, pull each others leg and often end up sitting in restaurant for a Lunch or Dinner.

Feeling has changed significantly and i miss those days... I am more heart broken when i know those days will never return again and i can do nothing about it despite putting all my efforts.

Aging is causing the pain that will only grow with time.....

Posted On Email Subscription: Dilip Jain

No comments:

Post a Comment